- the unhelpful resilience of invaded systems (ecosystem engineers anyone? Cheatgrass change the fire regime, salt-cedar ) Examples in cheatgrass invading sagebrush, and saltcedar invading cottonwoods.
- Variables on axes? Problem of dimensionality? resilient to what?
- Carpenter’s rigidity trap (need to eliminate something) vs poverty trap (something is missing)
- promote a small disturbance to reset the system – when are small disturbances stabilizing? (escape the rachet?)
- Summary for Training Problem II
- Figures for Alan paper. (what to do with distributions)
- Updating code to provide full replicate simulations, and properly handle parameter distributions.
- rewriting warningsignals package for better S3 abstraction
- ROC curves as separate section to compare between results.