- Finished review for R Journal (Wednesday)
- Finished review for TE.
- Began review for NSF
- updated service list (vita)
- Handling reimbursement of expenses
- Whoa, we can/should now use https://doi.org instead of https://dx.doi.org
Software Sustainability materials
Seems like a popular new item, listing a couple recent articles in one place here:
- Perspective in Science Magazine; also a critique and author’s rebuttal in a later edition. (Focuses on ecological code)
- Mozilla Science Lab Code Review
- Times Higher Ed piece
- Very good conference proceedings publication from the UK’s Software Sustainability Institute and other folks.
- ISEES workshops
Some Online writing
Couldn’t resist weighing in on this “don’t require data sharing” post.