- Registered for AmNat 2014 conference in Asilomar.
- Nice collection Data Visualization pieces from Nature Methods.
- vim clipboard: put older items from clipboard history using:
"2p. See list in
:reg. (from here)
ESA2013 Lotka-Volterra Talks
- Review methods to write S4 back to XML
- Duncan Hull’s Seven deadly sins of bioinformatics
- Carole’s Goble’s talk at ismb, as summarized in graphical form
- Interesting: researchobject.org/ontologies/, integration with Taverna, myExperiment… When will we learn the Unix lesson of little interoperable tools, not operating systems…
- Reply to Pete on software papers, commentary on PLoS ONE guidelines.
- Contact Paul Groth about LinkItUp format, methods, objectives, applications (integrate approach into rfigshare).
- Check in of GSOC student RNeXML [#12]
- Added a tag for “Published using rfigshare” in figshare, also added accompanying unit test in commit
[261b188](https://github.com/ropensci/rfigshare/commit/261b188e968102f36a027f9ef7ff3f8f7e878295); closes issues #7 and #48