- Added SHA hashes. See notebook Issues #67 for details.
- modification date. #74, also involved resolving page path robustly, #73
- analytics on history button, layout #72
- push dreamhost-based images to flickr See #75
Run with OU based data. Draw from sde package.
- Feature request for additional markup for page ranges #32
- Handle pull request for rfigshare
code-tricks: notes on merging select files from pull request
Pull request included changes to files we don’t want to change. To address this, we separate fetch and merge with
--no-commit. First, fetch the remote repository:
git fetch https://github.com/jcolomb/rfigshare master
The fetch is at
FETCH_HEAD as it tells us in the console.
Now we merge the changes without committing them,
git merge --no-commit FETCH_HEAD
So the changes are all made, but not committed. We can simply unstage the changes we do not want. Since we only want one file, lets start by unstaging all commits
git reset --
So all changes are in our working directory as if we had just made them, but not told git to do anything yet. We can now drop any of the files we did not want to change back to their state at last commit (HEAD), for instance,
git checkout HEAD inst/examples/tutorial.Rmd
while staging the changes to the file we want changed:
git add R/fs_update.R
and finally commit and push the changes.
- Sebastian J. Schreiber, Timothy P. Killingback, (2013) Spatial Heterogeneity Promotes Coexistence of Rock-Paper-Scissors Metacommunities. Theoretical Population Biology 10.1016/j.tpb.2013.02.004
- Dan L. Warren, (2013) ‘Niche Modeling’: That Uncomfortable Sensation Means it’S Working. A Reply to Mcinerny And Etienne. Trends in Ecology & Evolution 28 10.1016/j.tree.2013.02.003