- multiple_uncertainty abstract
- Meeting with Robin Snyder
- application writing
- Coordinating summer conference travel
- ropensci proposals
- EML is not an ontology, not analgous to Dublin Core, etc. Just an XML schema. see OBOE for an ecological ontology. to explore later.
- Revisiting multiple-uncertainty runs. Running smaller table example. Recoded script to allow arbitrary set of noise configurations to be consistently compared.
- Some debugging. Shared-memory parallelization prohibitive at current memory requirements.
- See: small table example (for issue #3) 04:48 pm 2013/03/12
- Exploring options for approximate dynamic programming. For the moment, working through the basic ADP algorithm presented in Powell (2006).
- in-progress notes: latest version version-stable link