Partially Observable Stochastic Processes (cont.)
- Reading a bit more about
pomp. Looks like SCM and PMCMC offer nicely Bayesian inference tools using the same framework (
dmeasure), making a nice platform for implementing multiple methods. Almost feels like having the likelihood equation in hand again.
- A bit more skeptical about nonlinear forecasting and probe matching, as they feel even more heuristic or arbitrary. I suppose that’s just the price of having only
dmeasureavailable though. Perhaps worth a closer look.
- Time to implement some saddle-node models and see what we can get…
- Also need to spend a bit more time working through examples on Vasilis’s
- About ready to submit Prosecutor’s Fallacy paper. Repeating runs, some touch up on presentation still needed.
- treebase manuscript re-organization. – done
- treebase mansuscript simplify / clarify language – done
- treebase select examples, move technical examples to appendix – done
- treebase finalize new function list. – done
- More writing on Wrightscape manuscript. Reply to Peter.
- rfishbase new version to CRAN?
Treebase miscellaneous exploration examples?
- (histogram of species in treebase?)
- gene tree diversification rates vs species tree?
- gene tree of taxon of interest
- ESA 2012 flight booked. Registration paid. need housing…
- Sent query for CSGF 2012 flights
- Need to book Evolution flight. Registration paid, housing paid.
- file reimbursements
- oooh: staticdocs