Catching up on notebook entries for last week and the beginning of this week in one go here. In the process of wrapping up a variety of older projects, so this is kinda all over the place.
- Create function table,
- finalize functions
- Add support for references. Done, see getRefs. (And isn’t it awesome that you can link to a specific linenumber (i.e. line 280) in github by adding #L280 to the end of the url?)
- Picked up some great grep tools in the process thanks to stackoverflow: handling empty matches and multiple matches
- No luck in setting templates for pandoc’s conversion to word. Should be possible with
--reference.docxbut no luck. (meanwhile, who knew .docx and .odt were just zip archives you could unzip and poke around the xml? Unfortunately styles.xml is a bit opaque to me).
- Replace all sapply calls with dedicated functions
- Table of functions
- Simplify presentation
- markdownify the Sweave file.
- Running examples
- Collecting, organizing and selecting examples into knitr format from demo files.
- Duncan is running a brown bag seminar on big data computing. We’re coordinating all material over on github.
- Write ievobio proposals
- prsb review – Done.
- Experimenting with a Jekyll based site using CSS from twitter-bootstrap.
- Coordinating Academic Publishing panel discussion