- Reviewed timescales manuscript.
- Basically I want to apply central limit theorem for stationary processes (accounts for covariances), assuming mean zero
- Discussion of Freidlin-Wentzell theory in connection to Arrhenius law and the well-defined stochastic tipping point which occurs before the branch point.
- Kurtz results don’t really help in the case of ergodicity, can make statements about the (even non-stationary) ensemble limit.
### Goals / To Do
- send Alan manuscript outline on ergodicity problem
- Finish both reviews
- variance of variance calculation!