ESPM-157: Data Science & Global Change Ecology
- Next offered: Fall 2017
- Course website: https://espm-157.carlboettiger.info
This is an upper-division undergraduate course designed to introduce CNR majors to the fundamentals of data science, while also introducing students majoring in Data Science or related fields to key issues in global change ecology.
- Last offered: Spring 2017 (As ESPM-290)
- Next offered: Spring 2018
- Course website: https://espm-288.carlboettiger.info
This is a graduate-level course aimed at students enrolled in UC Berkeley NSF Research Trainee Program Environment and Society: Data Sciences for the 21st Century and other interested students in ecological, environmental or social science programs.
- Last offered: Spring 2016
- Next offered: TBD
- Course website: https://berkeley.carlboettiger.info/espm-88
This course is a “connector course” that will be open to freshmen enrolled in UC Berkeley’s Foundations of Data Science course (DS-8/Stat-94/CS-94).
UGIS-192: Independent Undergraduate Reseach, via URAP
- Offered: Every Semester
- Current available projects: http://urapprojects.berkeley.edu/projects/detail.php?id_list=Env0730